On-board computer ensures the fulfillment of the Mission tasks in accordance with the specified matching software algorithm:
Working with external modules:
- data survey from external modules: power supply, radio module etc;
- obtained data analysis, modules emergency states definition;
- management of other subsystems and units (modules, electromagnets, deployment mechanisms, etc.) in accordance with obtained data analysis and NS work cyclorama.
Working with sensors connected to a central module:
- values retrieving from the sensors: magnetometer, solar, temperature sensors, etc.;
- recalculation of the obtained values with temperature effects accounting;
- periodic calibration of sensors.
Working with GPS-GLONASS module:
- periodic activation of GPS-GLONASS module, positioning the satellite;
- onboard the satellite time correction to GPS-GLONASS signals
Block diagram of nanosatellite
The stabilization and orientation system
Functional diagram of satellite navigation and orientation
Central processing unit (CPU)
96 x 92 x 16 mm (PC104)
operating temperature range
-40° +85° c
~ 0.3 W
3 the position of the Sun Sensor, 3 solenoids orientation, 2 x RS-485
The module contains specialized software, composed of control algorithms and orientation, which use sensors of angular velocities, magnetometers, Sun sensors, GPS Coil/GLONASS receiver and electromagnets.
The module performs the following tasks
- OrbitGauss defining by two points.
- Clarification of orbit, working with navigation subsystem runs on built-in cyclogram.
- Orientation accuracy pitch and roll 5°, and to hunting not worse during 10°;
- damping time of the NS initial angular velocity, received after separating from vehicle and the initial orientation of the NS in orbital reference system no more than 420 minutes;
The CPU is used highly productive and economical microcontrollerSTM32(F)415 (417) with architectureCortex-(M)4.
SeriesSTM32(F)405/415 allows you to solve a wide range of tasks and has a high level of integration, performance, built-in memory and a wide range of peripherals in the enclosure not more than 4x4.2 mm.
STM32(F)405/415 kernelCortex™-(M)4 (from coprocessor floating point operations) obespečivae full performance at up to 168 MHz to 210CoreMarkDMIPS/566 with 0 wait state using the Accelerator ARTSTinstructions DSPand coprocessor floating point operations increases the range of addressable applications.
The microcontroller maintains high efficiency power supply technologySTat 90nm, AcceleratorARTand dynamic scaling power consumption tekuŝeee provide active mode not more than 238 µ(A)/MHz.
Large collection: high-performance and innovative peripherals
- 2xUSBOTG(one with support for HS)
- Audio: dedicated audioPLLand 2 full duplex(I)²S
- Up to 15 communications interfaces (including 6xUSARTs, working in 10.5 Mbps 3xSPI, working at 42 Mbps, 3xI²C, 2xCAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bitDACthree 12-bitADCreaching 2.4MSPor 7.2MSPin interleaving
- Up to 17:16 timers-and 32-bit execution until 168 Mhz
- Easily expandable memory range, flexible static controller Zou, supporting compactFlash, SRAM, PSRAM, NORandNANDtypes of memory
- Analog true random number generator
- STM32(F)415 also integratescrypto/hashprocessor, which provides hardware acceleration forAES128, 192, 256, TripleDES, andhash(MD5, SHA-1)
- STM32(F)405/415 provide from 512 kilobytes (on package WLCSP90 only) to 1 megabyteFlash, 192 kbSRAMin buildings from 64 to 144 pins and no more than 4x4.2 mm.